First impressions matter. As a frontend developer at Interact Intranet, I made sure landing pages and email campaigns made the right impression every time. Collaborating with other engineers, designers, and marketers, I helped drive growth for Interact by building stellar online experiences with high conversions in mind.
Landing pages were always amongst my favorite projects, as they had a high impact on company growth as well as allowed me and my coworkers to collaborate and get creative. A process involving multiple departments, landing pages required effective communication and collaboration - pushing me to be a better developer with each project.
- Support the Marketing team’s digital needs across landing pages, emails, and CMS customizations
- Translate designs into smooth responsive web experiences
- Create mock-ups and wireframes of my own landing page designs
- A/B test different variants of landing pages
- Keep and eye on analytics to ensure a high rate of conversions was consistently maintained